Hand Sanitizer Mandarine | DSM
×Delivery costs automatically included according to your geographic area.
×For deliveries outside the EU, the price excluding tax will be displayed during payment.
×Help ? email@example.com
Availability : In stock
14.95€ inc. tax
Availability : In stock
19.90€ inc. tax
Hand Sanitizer Mandarine
Unusual times require unusual measures. Due to the dramatic shortage of hand disinfectants caused by the corona virus, the owners of the Deutsche Spirituosen Manufaktur decided to use their stocks of pure 96% ethanol for the production of hand disinfectants.
Following the necessary official reports, the manufactory's pharmacist worked out manufacturing instructions for production based on the ethanolic hand disinfectant recommended by the WHO.
With real distillate from the mandarin - distilled in our factory.
The 80% distillate that we added to this hand disinfectant as a subtle odorant was produced in our factory by distilling the albedo - i.e. the white on the inside - removed from the bowls and is therefore particularly pure. The essential oil of the tangerine peel with various monoterpenes and, above all, the methyl N-methylanthranate, which occurs only in very small quantities, is responsible for the typical tangerine smell.
Use hand disinfection carefully. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Hand disinfection "At home" 200 ml pump dispenser
- Hand disinfection "To go" 10 ml spray
- Active ingredients: Ethanol 80% (v / v) denatured. Composition - 100 ml solution contain: ethanol 96% 75 ml, rosemary distillate 80% 10 ml, glycerol 98% 1.43 ml, purified water to 100 ml.
- Bottles are made of glass. Bottle illustration may differ from the original
- Instructions for use: If necessary, the hands are rubbed with about 2 x 3 ml of the solution and kept moist for 60 seconds.
- Hazard warnings: Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation. Precautionary Statements - Prevention: Keep out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Keep container tightly closed. Precautionary Statements - Response: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. Disposal considerations: Dispose of contents / container to an approved disposal company or communal collection point. Do not discharge into the sewage system.
Manufacturer : Deutsche Spirituosen Manufaktur