KPM-Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin

The Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin, abbreviated as KPM (Royal Porcelain Manufactory in Berlin) was founded in 1763 by Frederick the Great.

7 kings and many changes shaped KPM Berlin for 255 years.

The "white gold", as porcelain is also called, is the great passion of Frederick II of Prussia, who took over the Königliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin in 1763 from businessman Johann Ernst Gotzkowsky. The king gives her the name and his symbol: the cobalt blue scepter. Until Wilhelm II abdicated in 1918, KPM Berlin was owned by seven kings and emperors.

Today, with the to-go cup, KPM Berlin responds to the important trend towards a more sustainable and resource-conscious life.

 

 

Newsletter en